Full-Time Associate Mechanical Engineer
Are you passionate about energy efficiency and seeking to make a difference in the built environment? At DMA Engineering, we are committed to environmental stewardship by providing creative and efficient solutions for residential and commercial buildings. We are champions of electric heating and radiant systems, and we challenge the norms to have to the highest impact. Our projects vary from luxury homes, new building net-zero design and commercial building retro-commissioning, to industrial heating & cooling for occupant comfort and processes. We utilize many different designs and design techniques. While we are fast-paced and work hard to ensure we deliver outstanding results for our clients, we also value our time to play in the outdoors and have structured our working hours and location to accommodate an active lifestyle. Being an active part of our community is important to us and we plan activities and givebacks throughout the year to demonstrate this commitment.
If this sound like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Engineer to join our team.
We are small group and the Associate Engineer (AE) will be a crucial part of our team. We are seeking candidates who share our passion for making the world a better place through more efficient building systems and processes. The AE will be invaluable in further developing and refining design standards and processes. If you’re the right person, you will be confident in your skills and knowledge, feel comfortable outside your comfort zone and be able to think through to a complete solution. You have a strong sense of curiosity and strive to continuously learn about new technologies and processes. You are a good communicator and can describe complex ideas in a layman’s terms. The right candidate will have an opportunity to grow and develop into a leadership position as we expand.
- Support the Principal Engineer on design and commissioning projects
- Research solutions and present the research back in a concise manner to the rest of the team
- Provide drawing QA/QC
- Redline clear and effective notes for support staff to incorporate
- Select equipment and create equipment schedules
- Develop and refine design standards and processes
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Master’s Degree is Preferred
- Work well in a team environment as well as demonstrated ability to work independently
- Obtained at a minimum EIT (FE) status; preferably, obtained a Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Advanced modeling experience using EnergyPlus and CFD
- Above-average skills in AutoCAD and average proficiency in REVIT
- Comprehensive understanding of design documents and ability to effectively communicate design changes to design team
- Knowledgeable about current HVAC equipment technologies and understand current best industry design practices
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405