Full-Time SENIOR SALES | OPERATIONS MANAGER
SENIOR SALES OPERATION MANAGER | SOLAR | San Francisco
The San Francisco Headquarters office of an award winning Solar Company would like to secure an individual who is passionate about processes, product planning, and demand, supply balance conversation. This person will be an integral part of the management team at the home office. You will have the opportunity to lead this conversation with a team of high integrity individuals that work collaboratively together to achieve one goal in common – to deliver ‘exceptional customer service’ to every individual that comes in contact with their brand. My client is a well-respected company, locally, regionally and globally.
Wentworth Executive Recruiting has been retained exclusively for this search in San Francisco.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the sales operations activities across Americas region.
- Support strategic imperatives (growth, simplification, and quality).
- Support initiatives in order to ensure the fulfillment of business requirements and to optimize business performance.
- Achieve sales, order and margin targets on monthly, quarterly and annual basis while managing costs within the budget.
- Track order forecasting and product planning to maximize sales and margins.
- Drive process to collect and refine data with the sales team.
- Lead as appropriate the various Sales Operating Mechanisms, drive Sales processes simplification and best practices sharing.
- Solar Module allocation strategy with each region respectively, assist in the development and drive implementation of sales distribution strategies.
- Working with Headquarter support functions to coordinate a smooth process for product planning and demand, supply balance.
- According to demands plan and production plan to work out shipping plan with Execution team for each region and ensure Customer demands be executed properly.
- Responsible for DOC manage and monitor, such as quarterly Sales Recognition, Shipment OTD, ARC, DSO, ASP and Flash report.
- Optimise internal processes for maximum efficiency and control.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years experience in Sales|Service Management roles.
- Sound commercial skills, understanding the solar product.
- Excellent leadership, communication skills, and analytical skills.
- Management and Leadership knowledge and experience.
- Strong commercial and technical competency.
- Disciplined completer.
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment, while remaining calm and focused.
- High integrity, result-driven, ambitious, creative, flexible, culturally diverse.
- A “Hands-On” Management approach.
- Collaborative with a good sense of humor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Competitive salary, PDP Bonus Program, and Health Care Plan.