Full-Time Senior Marketing Coordinator, Outreach
Bicycle Transit Systems (Bike Transit) was established in 2013 and currently operates bike share systems in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Oklahoma City. Our mission is to help communities become greener, healthier, and more connected by operating highly-utilized, financially sustainable bike share systems. Bike Transit employees provide safe, seamless, reliable, and memorable customer experiences, and create mutually-rewarding relationships with our riders, suppliers, and clients. We have an incredible internal culture that emphasizes being innovative, inclusive, responsible, and having fun. We are currently looking for a talented Senior Marketing Coordinator-Outreach to join our Los Angeles team!
The Senior Marketing Coordinator- Outreach, will be located in Central LA and responsible for assisting with the execution of the overall marketing strategy for Metro Bike Share, with a focus on events, promotions, and building community relationships. The Senior Marketing Coordinator, Outreach, will schedule, manage, create and support community events and outreach efforts. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will ensure an enthusiastic, fun and diverse presence in the community via outreach and events to drive awareness, educate and sell passes for Metro Bike Share.
- Responsible for outreach to create and maintain relationships with community stakeholders and gatekeepers in order to achieve company and department goals
- Execute equity programs and initiatives via close collaboration with the Chief Equity and Strategy Officer
- Plan, execute, and track pass promotions throughout the year via close collaboration with Marketing Manager
- Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders to plan and execute Metro Bike Share events that delight our riders.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external teams and partners, including Los Angeles County and City representatives.
- Ability to negotiate and leverage Metro Bike Share brand to maximize presence at events.
- Create and distribute event listing pages on social media websites to maximize engagement and attendance.
- Manage MBS event participation and follow-ups with event organizers and internal team.
- Establish standardized event procedures and train staff to execute them safely and effectively.
- Build and adhere to an outreach budget.
- Track event key performance areas (quantitatively and qualitatively) and identify areas of improvement for future outreach.
- Networking, including attendance and participation in public meetings for bike advocacy and other community developments.
- Assist with other tasks that support marketing objectives and strategies as assigned by the Marketing Manager
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to maintain a client-friendly demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience coordinating large-scale events
- Familiarity with event registration software
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply online
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405