Full-Time Organizing and Partnerships Coordinator
Organizing and Partnerships Coordinator
The Climate Action Campaign is looking for a creative, organized, and flexible entry to junior level staffer to help support our field and partner development programs. With guidance from the State Operations and Partner Engagement Directors, the Coordinator will:
- Manage and assist with telling the departments’ stories to internal and external partners by: compiling quantitative and qualitative reports on activity to support reports to funders and outreach efforts; keeping campaign leadership apprised of department activity; monitoring and updating the reporting database; writing weekly highlights and activity reports; and participating in regular stakeholder meetings and support the evolution of the departments.
- Provide technical support to State Operations, Partner Engagement, Senior Director of Organizing, and national organizing staff, including training new staff on database use and managing user accounts.
- Assist Directors with tracking and updating the team’s budget, contracts, grants, and MOUs
- Actively participate in planning and developing field activity and tactics guidance.
- Coordinates meeting and travel logistics, special event logistics, budget reporting/tracking, processing reimbursements, file management, meeting scheduling, ordering supplies, and note taking.
- Perform other tasks as required or assigned.
Who We Are
The Climate Action Campaign is a highly effective, unbranded coalition of national climate, conservation, and progressive groups, state and local partners, and key allies working to protect clean air and promote action to limit climate change. The Campaign serves as the center of gravity for the defense of federal climate policy and the convening point for traditional and non-environmental advocacy groups supporting climate action and clean energy policy at the local, state, and federal levels. The Coordinator is a joint member of CAC’s State Operations and Partner Engagement Teams within the Campaign’s Organizing department.
Who You Are
A successful candidate for this position is a detail-oriented, hardworking, but fun-loving “people person” who:
- Has 2+ years of experience in administrative or customer support roles (experience can include full-time positions, internships, volunteer experience, and related coursework).
- Is flexible, adaptable, self-motivated, and can prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Is an excellent communicator and strong writer.
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment – and is above all, a team player – but can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Takes a creative approach to planning and problem solving.
- Has strong time management and priority-setting skills.
- Pays exceptional attention to details and can spot check for errors.
- Possesses a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and database maintenance
It would be a bonus if this person also had:
- Knowledge of or an interest in the environmental movement
- Familiarity with QuickBase and/or Integrify or similar database and contract management systems.
How to Apply
If the above description sounds like you, please submit a resume and a short (less than a page) cover letter outlining why you are a good fit via the application portal here.
The Fine Print
This is a fulltime position based in Washington, DC, though please note that all staff are currently remote due to COVID-19.
The target starting annual salary for this position is $45,000, depending on experience. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off, and a 401k plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyApply online via this link.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405