Full-Time Solar Programs Associate
At Energy Solutions we focus on the big impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 27 years we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
Our turnkey products accelerate energy efficiency; enable distributed energy resources; promote market development for beneficial products; and provide technical and policy support to set smart energy standards at the local, state, and national levels. Because of our focus on the market, our innovative products scale quickly and often deliver the majority of our clients’ energy savings.
How do we do it? We look at the market end-to-end to target the best new technologies, work with key partners in the supply chain for seamless adoption, and then help governments and our market partners set rules that require people to use these beneficial technologies.
Why do we do it? Simply put, our market-based products deliver environmental and resource solutions that are better for business and better for society.
We are currently seeking a full-time Associate to join our Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) team. As a member of the DERs team, you will design, develop, and support programs that incentivize the adoption of various DERs including distributed solar, energy storage, demand response, microgrids, and electric vehicle grid integration. These leading-edge energy technologies are critical in driving our nation’s progress toward a decarbonized grid, and you will play a material role in helping our team make this future a reality.
This unique market opportunity, paired with Energy Solutions mission driven approach, creates a perfect environment for individuals who want to have an active voice in shaping a clean energy future.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Application support and processing
- Monitoring the progress of projects and communicating progress to management and clients
- Provide professional customer service to project applicants
- Identification and scheduling of resources to complete projects
- Technology research and literature searches
- Organization and facilitation of in-person meetings and conference calls
- Assisting with program design and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in an energy-related discipline with policy, environmental, electrical or mechanical engineering preferred; or math or physics background
- Competency with technical and scientific topics/analysis
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check, drug screens are required and permanent authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.