Full-Time Solar Advisor
Job Description: Solar Advisor
Green Ridge Solar is seeking awesome people to set up appointments for in-home solar consultations. No experience necessary. The only requirement is a passion to make a difference in your local community!
You will be trained to set up no obligation solar consultations with qualifying homeowners to reduce utility costs. Exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to answer questions and alleviate concerns in an articulate manner. This position is similar to that of a call center position, calling qualified warm leads, setting appointments, and working to engage with customers.
· Paid training
· Starting $11.50 to $13.50/hr + bonuses + commissions- Wage increase after 60 days
· Bi-weekly pay
· Many opportunities for advancement
· Great work environment and supportive management team
· Prior experience working as appointment setter a plus
· Sales experience a plus
· A professional appearance and friendly personality
· Able to work in a fast-pace environment, while being highly organized and focused
· Able to confidently handle objections with a high degree of professionalism
· Able to work nights and weekends. (up to 8:00 PM M-F, and up to 2:00 P.M. Saturdays. We are flexible).
· Must have a driver’s license & vehicle ******
· Need to be able to call 150+ people in a single day (8 hours).
Email your resume to start work next week!
College students encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyEmail your resume to email@example.com or call 503-217-2175
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405