Part-Time Social Media and Marketing Specialist
Social Media and Marketing Specialist
Location: Virtual; Washington, DC Metro Area and EST preferred but required.
Compensation: $15 per hour
Schedule: 20 hours per week; 12 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
Company: Paradigm One is a forward-thinking, sustainability-focused company whose mission is to reduce single-use disposable products in the foodservice sector and accelerate a clean circular economy. We recently launched a reusable take-out container service and are building a network of restaurants and customers across the DC Metro Area that are committed to great taste, zero-waste, and a sustainable future. For more information, go to: www.paradigmtogo.com
Job Summary: We are looking for a marketing and social media maven with strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing channels to help develop a marketing and social media strategy, create promotional materials and digital content, launch and manage campaigns, track marketing and campaign metrics and data, and other related tasks.
Profile: The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability, clean energy, zero-waste, and circular economy, is creative, highly productive, results-driven, and wants to use their skills and talents to support new business models that are designed to implement solutions to critical social, environmental, and economic challenges.
- Plan and implement organic social media strategies in support of brand and business goals, driving revenue, awareness, engagement and traffic for Paradigm One
- Own development of monthly content calendar designed to increase the Paradigm To Go’s audiences and drive product awareness
- Write social media captions, create Instagram Stories, and help develop “How to…” content
- Manage all day-to-day posting, schedule and monitor social posts
- Maximize engagement on social platforms through DM, comment, and hashtag responses
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on marketing and social media campaign metrics
- Optimize website for social media integration
- Minimum three years’ experience with digital and social media platforms
- Marketing, Advertising, or Digital/Social Media degree/certification preferred (not required)
- Have a deep understanding on SEO & SEM best practices/strategy for B2B and B2C brands
- Ability to tap into key action-influencing triggers across multiple campaign styles
- Understanding food, culture, lifestyle, health, sustainability, and generational marketing
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects, ideas, and opportunities
- Creative, detail-oriented, able to take ownership of tasks
- Able to work collaboratively with teams, as well as independently without supervision
- Able to maintain high productivity in virtual work environments
- Able to ask for clarification if something isn’t clear
- Graphic design and photography/videography editing skills
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, or other graphic design/editing software
- Experience editing and updating websites on platforms such as Wix, WordPress, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)
- Sample portfolio of previous digital/social media work/campaigns
Equal Opportunity Statement: Paradigm One is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize and celebrate diversity and inclusion as critical to the success of our organization and its mission. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405