Full-Time Senior Energy Efficiency Project Manager – Foodservice (Remote/Hybrid eligible)
Interested in joining a growing company where you will work with talented colleagues, enhance a supportive and energetic culture, and be part of the climate solution? At Energy Solutions, we focus on the big impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 28 years, we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
Energy Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Energy Efficiency Project Manager to join our Energy Efficiency programs team to help support our point-of-sale instant rebates foodservice programs across the country. As a member of the Energy Solutions team, you will have a broad impact on energy efficiency markets and greenhouse gas reductions through our work for Program Administrators and other national leaders in the commercial foodservice (CFS) industry. This unique market opportunity, paired with Energy Solutions mission driven approach, creates a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the nation’s energy future.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall direction, management, quality control and completion of program deliverables
- Developing and managing multiple complex project budgets and tasks with minimal oversight
- Facilitating the progress of new program launches and manage a portfolio of projects
- Communicating program progress to management and clients
- Interacting with clients, program participants, sub-contractors and external collaborators
- Tracking of utility and energy efficiency trends and other market changes that impact CFS programs and the market
- Contribute to strategy and new program design development to grow our foodservice product offerings and impacts.
- Contribute to business development activities, such as engaging new potential utility partners, pitching program benefits, and leading proposal content development efforts.
- Organizing and facilitating in-person meetings, conference calls, and facilitated collaboration sessions
- Conducting program status meetings, capture escalations and proactively resolve or bring issues to management as needed
- A bachelor’s degree in an energy, engineering, or environmental related discipline
- Minimum of eight years of work experience and/or graduate school
- A minimum of five years project management experience including partnership management and program design development
- Proven success launching new programs and initiatives desired
- Experience in foodservice business and market a plus, but not required. Understanding of foodservice supply chain, market actors, drivers, barriers, and methods of engagement to drive program participation helpful.
- Experience managing complex energy efficiency incentive programs and supporting business development activities highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams, including building team morale and fostering collaboration.
- Demonstrated outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including risk management and mitigation
- Demonstrated expression of Energy Solutions values, particularly accountability, collaboration and proactiveness.
- Experience supervising staff, mentoring to support junior staff growth, and delegating
- Strong verbal communication, writing, data analysis and presentation skills.
- Strong client communication and client relationship management skills.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office (Office365, SharePoint, OneNote).
- Ability to work, drive, and thrive juggling many activities and communications.
- Willingness to conduct occasional business travel.
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Salary DOE: $89k – $122k/Annually
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
To see this and our other open positions please visit https://energy-solution.com/company/careers/.
For more information about Energy Solutions, please visit us on our website at www.energy-solution.com.
Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check, drug screens are required and authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is a precondition of employment. Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.