Full-Time Senior CRM Specialist
350.org is building a global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis. Our online campaigns, grassroots organizing, and mass public actions are led from the bottom up by thousands of volunteers in over 188 countries. 350.org works hard to organize in a new way—everywhere at once, using online tools to facilitate strategic offline action. We want to be a laboratory for the best ways to strengthen the climate movement and catalyze transformation around the world.
Currently, 350.org has 160 mission-driven staff members located in 28 countries worldwide.
At 350, Salesforce is a key tool for managing relationships and engagement with our donors, supporters and partners. As a Senior CRM Specialist, you will be one of our Salesforce experts, providing training, support, smart customizations and technical expertise to 350 staff across the globe. You’ll spend a good deal of time getting to know what 350 staff members need from Salesforce and finding ways to make the system more useful and user-friendly. In partnership with the CRM Product Manager, you’ll help drive Salesforce adoption across the organization,and constantly look for opportunities to improve the system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the many uses and functions of Salesforce at 350.
- Create and maintain training materials and documentation.
- Deliver effective training and proactive, friendly support to Salesforce users.
- In partnership with the CRM Product Manager, design custom architecture, build automations, monitor data health, and make usability improvements in response to staff needs and organizational priorities.
- Execute, and where appropriate train others to execute, data integrity audits and cleanups, as well as data imports and exports.
- Communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical users.
- Carry out quality assurance testing.
- Project manage / coordinate development requests being executed by external experts.
- Participate extensively in the work of data cleanup and migration.
- Seek out and gather the evolving needs of the organisation concerning the CRM and play a central role in helping the CRM Product Manager synthesize these needs into a product roadmap.
- Research best practices and become an expert where needed on third party integrated tools.
- Collaborate with other 350 product teams, including Web, Data and Organizing & Campaign Tools on cross-team projects and priorities.
- Experience as a Salesforce super-user or system administrator.
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Strong understanding of permissions in Salesforce – Public Groups, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Settings, Permission Sets, Org-wide defaults.
- In-depth knowledge of custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, flows and process builders.
- Comfortable creating reports and dashboards as per users need.
- Friendly, positive, approachable, non-defensive, thoughtful.
- Obsessed with detail, hyper-careful, and accurate.
- Motivated by helping others succeed.
- Able to create work plans and anticipate deadlines.
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Must believe and embrace 350.org’s vision, mission, and progressive values.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience with integrations including FormAssembly, Campaign Monitor, Data Loader and DLRS
- Experience with ActionKit
Salary Grade : SG 9. Salary will be localised according to the country of residence of the selected candidate. US- $74,400; UK- GBP 50,220; Brazil – BRL 181,350; South Africa – ZAR 613,800; Philippines-PHP 1,674,000
Reporting Line: CRM Product Manager
Location: Remote. Priority locations are East Coast US, South America, Africa and Europe
Employment Status: Regular 100% FTE
Work Environment: This job can be performed remotely
Travel: From time to time, travel may be required, both internationally and domestically to attend in person meetings and staff retreats.
Deadline: 13 February 2021
350.org is an equal opportunity employer. 350.org strives to be an inclusive and collaborative group of people who bring a variety of approaches to the work we do. We’re committed to the principles of justice, and we try to build a safe workplace where everyone is treated fairly and enjoys working together. We value new perspectives, ideas of all sorts, and different ways of working. Diverse perspectives and experiences improve the way 350.org carries out our work – including what we decide to work on and how creatively/effectively we do that. We do our best to make staff positions accessible to all potential team members, regardless of race, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, assigned gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or identity, religion or creed, veteran status, marital or parental status, and genetic information. We also strive to include team members in communities most impacted by climate change or impacted by other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustice.
If you have suggestions for us on how to do this better, we really value your input and strongly encourage you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Hiring Feedback’.
How to Apply
Application: Instead of or in addition to a traditional cover letter, please respond to the following questions and submit them with your resume:
- How would you explain CRM and Salesforce to your parents?
- How did you get into CRM related work?
- What is an interesting problem that you solved for your organization or company using Salesforce?
- Talk about a success factor for a CRM -- something that an organization needs to focus on in order to have a successful CRM.
- Which aspects of CRM-related work do you most enjoy and/or which aspects do you least enjoy?
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405