Full-Time Senior Administrative Coordinator
The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) is an award-winning, independent, global, non-profit research organization that provides data-driven research to advance policies that reduce the health and environmental impacts of the transportation sector. The ICCT offers a mission-driven and culturally diverse workplace where intelligence, flexibility, transparency, and good humor are highly valued. Join our team of more than 100 talented researchers and support staff with offices in Washington D.C., San Francisco, Berlin, Beijing, and São Paulo.
The ICCT is looking for a Senior Administrative Coordinator to manage operations of our 40 person DC office, coordinate on organizational policies and provide executive assistance to our Executive Director. You will be based in our Washington, DC office and report to the Chief Operating Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the nonprofit sector. ICCT is growing and there is significant room for advancement at ICCT in this career pathway.
- Manage day-to-day operations of ICCT’s DC office including coordinating with building management, ordering office supplies, and interfacing with visitors and vendors
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, workshops, and webinars and prepare presentations
- Develop and implement organizational policies and communicate them to staff
- Liaison with Communications Director on IT infrastructure and inventories
- Assist Human Resources Coordinator with onboarding of employees in the office
- Provide administrative support on non-medical insurance renewals and claims and other compliance items
- Provide high-level support to the Executive Director including scheduling meetings, planning travel and logistics, managing his signature and preparing timesheet and expense reports (Executive Assistance comprises approximately 30% of the role)
- Assist with special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- 2-5 years of work experience in office management or administrative support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and fluency in another language desirable, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and appropriate prioritization when handling issues and data from multiple sources
- A positive and friendly attitude and enjoy collaboration
- An interest in environmental issues
This full-time position will be based in our Washington, D.C. office and have a salary of $65,000. We offer an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation and family leave, a 401k plan with a generous 7% employer contribution, hybrid office/remote flexibilities, transportation subsidy, and other benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.