Full-Time Retail Supervisor
Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing, with Global HQ in Seattle, WA, we are seeking some stellar Retail Supervisors to join us for an adventure in Austin, TX!
As our Retail Supervisor, you will report directly to our Retail Store Manager. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, assisting in the day-to-day operations of our Austin Pop-Up and, in the future, our Retail Store in Austin, TX. You will help coach and train a team of RAD retail specialists creating a culture of elevated excitement, knowledge and passion to deliver an unmatched customer experience for all who walk through our doors. A Rad Retail Store location is an incredibly dynamic and highly interactive experience for our staff and customers alike. We are seeking a tenacious Retail Supervisor who is goal-oriented, an organized team leader and who holds the customer and employee experience to the highest of standards. Someone who is not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty as needed. Come help us get people #RIDING_RAD!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 6+ years of experience working in a technical retail or showroom role
- 2+ years of experience working as a Retail Supervisor in a high-paced retail environment
- 2+ years of experience organizing a retail showroom to optimize product display and customer experience
- Experience working cross functionally with top-level department heads
- Strong judge of character, and a high standard for professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident explaining complex topics and policies to a variety of people
- Eager to learn, and can assimilate & retain information quickly
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities throughout the day in a dynamic/active environment
- Degree in Operations or Business Admin or equivalent work experience
You get bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of bikes and how they function (particularly ebikes) & up-to-date understanding of local ebike regulations
- Experience working with Shopify, Zendesk, and/or Shipstation a plus
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Assisted in opening Pop-Up locations
- Provide daily coaching & feedback to ensure team members are delivering exceptional customer experiences & achieving goals
- Arranged the schedule on a bi-weekly basis for Retail & Service teams
- Managed a team of highly trained Retail Specialists to ensure that all customer needs are met
- Supported accurate inventory control through management of our shipping team and coordination with our Operations Department
- Worked directly with our Retail Manager in Seattle to ensure that the store is upholding Rad Power Bikes’ corporate vision
- Contributed to initiatives with other local businesses, such as holiday food and toy drives and community events
- Managed opening & closing daily procedures
- Maintained a fun, safe, and professional environment for teaching current and potential customers about ebikes
- Worked cross functionally with other departments on various wide-reaching internal projects
- Ensured that the full Retail Team is up to date with all internal policies, procedures, and core values
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.