Part-Time Solar Sales Consultant – Massachusetts
Locations throughout Massachusetts available
Are you Passionate about Solar Energy and a Cleaner Environment, reducing carbon footprint, and helping your community?
Are you ready to join an innovative and experienced leading sales organization?
It’s our people that make the difference! If you are a motivated, accountable and energetic individual we should talk!
The Solar Consultant position is a great opportunity for individuals willing to work hard and take advantage of the fastest-growing industry in the world. Our Solar Consultants are the most crucial part of the company. They are the first form of contact with potential customers and thus represent the face of this organization. Consultants are responsible for meeting with homeowners, informing them about the benefits of community solar, and closing deals. This is a face to face, outside sales position with opportunity for advancement.
We offer an excellent salary, commissions and sales support as well as paid training to ensure that you are fully prepared.
- Part time morning/afternoon/evening hours
- Residential canvassing
- Inform homeowners about the benefits of solar
- Effectively utilize electronic tools and applications provided
- Reach weekly standards and quotas
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be Successful
- Great Work Ethic
- Prior outside sales experience preferred
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong desire for advancement
- Self-motivated personality
- Ability to work autonomously
- No experience necessary!
- Base salary plus commissions, NO CAP ON EARNINGS!!
- An industry leading on-boarding and sales development program, including professional sales coaching and training from an accomplished leadership team
- Excellent communication and in-field management support