Full-Time Research Analyst – ESG
The Research Analyst is responsible for conducting advanced level environmental, social, and governance (ESG) research for the ESG team.
- Research, monitor, and benchmark corporate sustainability policies, practices, and performance across material environmental, social, and governance issues.
- Score companies based on proprietary ESG criteria.
- Contribute to thought pieces and white papers on emerging trends on ESG subjects.
- Contribute to integration between ESG and financial analysis.
- Work closely with PMs to prepare reports on performance across a range of ESG topics, including the preparation of data visualizations and written reports.
- Prepare due diligence reports for team and clients.
- Stay current on ESG trends and developments and provide recommendations to the team for enhancements in the strategy or approach.
- Handle ad-hoc requests from various team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an ESG research analyst and or in a financial services environment preferred.
- A passion for ESG investing combined with a strong work ethic, integrity, and a commitment to individual development.
- Strong research skills with the ability to compile and analyze data.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment with limited supervision.
- Candidate must be able to work from one of the following Calamos Office locations: Chicago (IL), Naperville (IL), New York (NY), Portland (OR)
How to ApplyQualified candidates can send their resumes to Holland Brems; Manager, Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405