Internship Recycling Intern
INTERNSHIP HOURLY RATE: $12
The primary objective of this position is to provide support and assistance to the City Environmental Coordinator in recycling initiatives for the city. This position provides the opportunity for an individual to expand their skills, receive valuable on the job training, and assist with various recycling projects within the city. Areas of concentration will include waste reduction, organics recovery, business and community outreach, and monthly recycling day.
- Post-Secondary education or training in a related field such as material resources, environmental studies, environmental science, policy and management or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience; or a demonstrated capability to perform job duties.
- Knowledge of recycling and waste reduction.
- Ability to compile statistical information.
- Interest in solid waste management and the environment.
- Available to work up to 29 hours per week and occasional weekly meetings.
- Valid driver’s license.
How to ApplyAPPLY: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/linolakesmn APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 28th
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405