Full-Time Program Manager – Weatherization
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Program Manager assists in all aspects of service delivery and program development, managing staff, contractors, funder outcomes, tracking sheets, and compliance with program guidelines.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively contribute to program planning and monitoring. Responsible for maintaining program compliance and services as dictated by agency and/or contract.
- Supervise and train all program personnel including program specialist, program coordinators, contractors and auditors or the procedures and policies as they relate to the Weatherization Program.
- Comply with all funding and reporting requirements.
- Provides management, direction, and role modeling behavior based on high professional standards to staff.
- Approves assigned work order to contractor in house or to sub-contractor, ensuring fair disbursement of work to be performed.
- May be responsible for determining if remediate work is required on work site.
- Implement all policies and procedures regarding the supervision and monitoring of customer files.
- Assist in the supervision, training, monitoring, performance evaluations and scheduling of all staff.
- Collaborates with others in maintaining the safety of, and security of the facility.
- Assist in the development of community resources, community outreach, community service and educational components of the program.
- Address all incidents and situations in accordance with CRT Weatherization policies.
- Reviews and makes revisions to contracts and program budgets with purchasing and finance.
- Meets with representatives for the funders and utility companies on a regular basis on a variety of topics.
- Provides regular reporting as requested by senior management.
- Ensures that grant program spending is in compliance with DOE policy.
- Maintains a network of qualified sub-contractors and distributes work on a merit based system (first priority to those vendors who provide their own qualified leads). Ensures that sub-contractors perform within program guidelines.
- Develops and implements sales & marketing strategies that maximize production within the department’s P&L program(s)
- Participate in, retain and incorporate training as required.
- Provide effective customer service including, but not limited to, greeting, receiving and addressing customers with respect and dignity at all times.
- Provide comments and recommendations regarding program/departmental policies, procedures and practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and all duties relative to special programs/projects as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BPI (Business Performance Institute) Building Envelope Certification preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum 5 years of experience in weatherization or related industry; Strong operations management skills with two (2) years in a supervisory capacity required. May consider combination of experience and education in lieu of degree. Solid written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of profit and not for profit funded Weatherization Programs and community resources required. Ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner with a diverse population. Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. Proficient in databases and MS Office Suite. Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Group Health
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/Disability/Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor matching
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
- 13 holidays per year!
- Mileage reimbursement