Full-Time Product Marketing Manager, ESG
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX Global is on a mission to become the leader in Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) software solutions. We create and sell products that allow organizations to understand ESG risks and opportunities, setting the stage to tackle challenges around climate change, diversity & inclusion, human rights and more.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will join our fast-paced team responsible for marketing ESG software solutions to existing NAVEX Global customers and new audiences. You will own the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for our new ESG product line. Using market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement and business planning, you will become the expert on our customers and share that understanding with NAVEX Global’s product, sales and management teams.
You will author the messaging and positioning for our ESG products and partner in the development of innovative marketing programs that drive awareness and demand across industry vertical markets and key customer segments.
You are passionate about marketing dynamic products that keep up with the ever-evolving ESG space and are a self-starter who uses creativity and analytical skills to drive growth. You see software as an essential tool for reaching the UN Sustainable Development Goals and are hungry to own NAVEX Global’s storyline as we help to create a more just world.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop product positioning, awareness and demand generation materials for our ESG product line that differentiates NAVEX Global in the market; including development of product launch materials, webinars, web content, white papers, sales training materials, customer enablement tools and other relevant marketing materials
- Ensure that our pricing reflects our value to our customers
- Establish and drive short, mid- and long-term strategic plans and marketing objectives
- Ensure strategies are aligned across major parts of the organization
- Analyze competitor products and solutions and educate NAVEX Global sales professionals on key strategies to position our products accordingly
- Create sales tools and collateral to better communicate product capabilities and value proposition
- Work in partnership with Product Management to manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities in relation to product launch and outbound marketing activities
- Stay on top of industry trends and ESG best practices and frameworks such as SASB, UN SDGS, CDP, etc. to support storytelling, product growth and customer needs
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, math, science, statistics or other relevant field
- 5+ years of B2B product and/or program marketing experience; Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) or ESG experience with SaaS enterprise products is a plus
- A proven track record of demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking, attention to detail and ability to identify and act on critical priorities
- The ability to exert strong influence across an organization being recognized as the voice of expertise in product marketing
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about product-related issues across various verticals
- The ability to stay focused on strategic objectives while balancing short term deliverables and changing priorities within a dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels and diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
How to ApplyPlease apply via this link.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405