Full-Time Partnership Development Director, Trust in Food
The Partnership Development Director, Trust in Food provides creative innovation, leadership and success management that will help shape the future of Farm Journal’s newest division. This position is responsible for developing revenue generating partnerships for Farm Journal’s purpose-driven division focused on sustainable food and regenerative agriculture across the value chain, from farmer to consumer, and everyone in between.
This vital, high-profile role is ideally suited for a self-starter who has a proven track record and established network in sales, fundraising, or business development in sustainable food systems. Join us in creating a new space in the market and delivering on the ground impact.
This position is specifically responsible for leading partnership revenue development for our collective impact programs – currently America’s Conservation Ag Movement and Trust in Beef. These programs represent collaborations across key stakeholders in food retail, CPGs, food service, agribusiness, mission based organizations and government entities against a single, system changing mission.
A successful candidate will be one who has a proven track record working with or for food companies or organizations, and is high energy, self-motivated, flexible, and goal driven. Dynamic communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Create strategy, recruit and manage a portfolio of partners for TIF collective impact programs: America’s Conservation Ag Movement and Trust in Beef.
- Establish new business relationships with senior decision makers, identifying prospects, understanding their business sustainability goals, and building relationships to meet TIF revenue targets.
- Develop strong business relationships with our existing portfolio of clients and partners, identifying and growing revenue opportunities over time.
- Help us identify, understand, and meet market needs and opportunities as we grow an agile start-up business through insights gathered through participation in meetings and events.
- Develop client stewardship strategies.
- Develop and maintain up to date revenue pipeline and projections.
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic business development, sales, or fundraising experience, with demonstrated ability to reach and influence key decision makers
- Experience in building, selling and pricing sponsorship and/or membership programs
- Solid working knowledge, and ideally passion for, sustainable food and agriculture
- Proven success developing and closing strategic, multi-faceted programs.
- Demonstrated success interacting at the highest levels of companies and organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that translates effectively at all levels with both internal and external shareholders.
- Superior presentation and business planning skills.
- A change-agent for both the company and clients.
- Adaptable, flexible, thrives in ambiguous and evolving environments.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and customer-focused.
- Innovative & creative. Not afraid to re-image processes or possibilities—or create new ones—that serve clients and meet business goals.
- Team Player. Belief that communication, collaboration and accountability are keys to be a great teammate.
- Instinctive ability to lead, motivate and follow through on objectives.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
How to ApplyFor more information or questions on any Farm Journal job postings, please contact Krystel Rummans, Senior Human Resources Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405