Full-Time Operations Manager
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Boston Energy Wind Power Services Inc. Boston Energy is a provider of service, inspection and maintenance services to the onshore and offshore wind energy sector.
- Manage daily operations of Boston Energy Wind Power Services Inc.
- Manage Client relations across multiple states within the USA
- Strategic Development to significantly build and grow the business to be both the customer and the Technicians choice of partner
- Identify new opportunities with existing and new customers
- To manage teams of people in multiple areas to ensure Boston Energy Wind Power Services competitive edge is upheld and improved upon
- Profit and Loss responsibility for Boston Energy Wind Power Services, including a detailed grasp of the commercial operation to ensure value and profit is maximized.
Key Characteristics of the role:
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to meet demands of a fast-moving business with expectations of a high level of service
- Ability to simultaneously drive the business forward via multiple work streams
- Is adaptable, flexible and possesses a can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- 100% accuracy and an eye for detail
- Strong technical understanding of recruiting and managing both external and internal wind turbine technicians
- Act as a strong manager and good motivator for overall team performance
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Excellent results in education
- Is tenacious, flexible, and resilient and able to maintain excellent attention to detail
- Must have previously held a position of equivalent responsibilities including team management
- Experience in the recruitment and/or energy sector