Full-Time Operations Coordinator
The Climate Action Campaign is looking for a multitasking, detail-oriented, self-driven individual to join our operations team in ensuring our fast-paced coalition functions as effectively as possible. With guidance from the Senior Director of Operations, the Operations Coordinator will:
- Maintain organizational operations (50%)
- Supporting project management for campaign-wide initiatives and surge moments, as requested
- Providing operational and systematic support to the Campaign Director and others, as requested
- Managing information, record keeping, and filing systems
- Scheduling, supporting, and staffing routine meetings and briefings
- Working with Operations Team and Sr. Director of Operations to manage organizational operations, including office management, on boarding and off boarding of staff, campaign-wide service support, and operations fellow
- Providing administrative support, as requested
- Developing and copy-editing presentations, reports, and memos, as requested
- High-level Coalition Meeting Support (30%)
- Work with Operations team and Sr. Director of Coalitions to prepare slide decks and gather other materials for distribution for coalition meetings
- Manage scheduling, invitations, materials, CAC internal documents, and other products for the high-level coalition meetings
- Attend and support high-level coalition meetings to gather due outs and prepare a readout for distribution, as requested
- Schedule and organize day-of logistics for the high-level coalition meetings, including catering, printed materials, location, and meeting tech
- Ad hoc support for other duties as assigned (20%)
Who We Are
The Climate Action Campaign is a highly effective, unbranded coalition of national climate, conservation, and progressive groups, state and local partners, and key allies working to protect clean air and promote action to limit climate change. The Campaign serves as an important center of gravity and convening body for dozens of organizations working together to win the passage of ambitious federal climate policy that is centered on investment, standards, jobs, health, and justice.
Who You Are
A successful candidate for this position is a mission-driven, hardworking, confident individual who has/is:
- One to three years of relevant experience
- The ability to work independently, remain flexible, self-motivated and can prioritize effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and knows that paying attention to the details is what makes all the difference
- Professional and highly organized with quick problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google suite and database platforms
- Ability to maintain records and manage office needs
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing skills
- Interest in environmental issues, politics, and campaigns a plus
This role reports to the Senior Director of Operations.
How to Apply
If the above description sounds like you, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining why you are a good fit via the application portal here: https://climateactioncampaign.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0ukth
The Fine Print
This is a fulltime, non-exempt position based in Washington, DC, though our teams are currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
The target salary range for this position is $48,000-$50,000, depending on experience. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off, and a 401k plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyApply online via this link: https://climateactioncampaign.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0ukth
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405