Full-Time Operations Analyst
Billion Oyster Project is seeking a problem solver who embraces a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple, simultaneous responsibilities to join our Finance & Operations team as an Operations Analyst. The Operations Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day office administration and will support organizational operations. The Operations Analyst will report to and work closely with the Senior Finance & Operations Manager to develop and implement procedures that will increase organizational efficiency and productivity. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and an effective communicator who can work independently to troubleshoot issues and collaborate with internal staff and outside partners.
While Billion Oyster Project maintains a remote workforce, the Operations Analyst will be expected to routinely visit the organization’s base of operations on Governors Island 2-3 days per week.
● Support the overall office administration by collecting and distributing deliveries, serving as the intermediary between staff and the Governors Island Ferry Reservations System, and ensuring that facilities and assets are available to staff when needed.
● Support the overall operation and maintenance of organizational assets and facilities, including IT software and hardware, to ensure safe and optimal working conditions.
● Assure a permanent presence at various facilities on Governors Island to greet visitors and welcome members of the general public.
● Support the Human Resources Team on hiring and onboarding efforts.
● Support the maintenance of multiple annual insurance renewals and ongoing requests for Certificates of Insurance.
● Provide routine support and information to the Finance Team.
● Assist in the procurement of supplies, materials, and contracted services with the aim of utilizing and promoting Minority-/Women-owned Business Enterprises (M/WBEs). Operations Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Complete ad hoc projects as needed and requested by the Senior Finance & Operations Manager.
● Support office management activities including building management, IT requirements, and support, Records Management, Transportation Management, etc.
● Support the procurement of supply and equipment orders.
● General operational support to ensure all necessary supplies, assets and facilities are available to staff.
How to Apply
- Detailed Job Description is available in our Careers Website at https://www.billionoysterproject.org/careers
- To apply: Applicants will need to submit a resume and cover letter via the link below: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/c1644d6189474f24a07c3df0bfabeff0