Full-Time Manager, Program Development
Overview: The Manager, Program Development & Compliance reports to the Sr. Director, Program Development & Compliance and supports the development, improvement, and expansion of new and existing programs for GBI. This individual will perform a wide range of task-based and project-based work throughout the program lifecycle, including conducting research, collaborating with subject matter experts, reading and rewriting input, writing technical content, reviewing submissions for compliance with requirements, and working with internal and external teams toward program development and launches. This individual will interface with GBI staff members, GBI Board and/or Committee members, subject matter experts, and clients.
Program Development (80%)
- Gather input from, and collaborate with, subject matter experts (SMEs) to collect and document technical
- Research specific subject matter as
- Draft technical content for rating system criteria, technical manuals (e.g., assessment guidance, impact statements), technical papers, guidance documents, and educational programs
- Create comparisons of technical content using Excel between GBI programs and/or partner/competitor
- Input program content into web-based software using the Green Globes CMS
- Create and maintain tools for delivery and support of offline (non-web-based)
- Support program-related marketing and sales activities, including launches of new programs and development/delivery of presentations and
- Assist with development of protocols, policies, and procedures for GBI
- Coordinate with the operations team on the development and improvement of online systems and functionality as they relate to GBI programs, such as reviewing development specifications and performing user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Serve as secondary liaison with GBI’s Performance & Tool Development Committee, including hosting committee meetings, taking minutes, and writing quarterly committee
- Supports new service and tool
Technical Assistance (15%)
- Support GBI client services team and clients directly with interpretations and technical questions (with SME support).
- Review submissions and provide quality control of building assessment reports for Guiding Principles Compliance
- Review compliance with program minimum requirements for Green Globes projects as
- Support GBI’s standards development process, attending Subcommittee and Task Group meetings, providing notes, taking minutes or creating content as requested, and answering questions concerning development and administration of technical
- Liaise with Chief Engineer on technical issues/questions and document information for dissemination and future
Other Duties (5%)
- Attends conferences and events to represent GBI as
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Reports to the Sr. Director of Program Development.
- Works closely with operations and marketing team members on tool creation and education program
- Enlists the support of the marketing team to create collateral, presentations, or other sales resources as
- Willingness to dive into the deep end, learning about green building, GBI’s tools and our client’s needs
- Quality and deadline oriented
- Ability to read and understand technical subjects enough to pull relevant technical content out and convey it in a concise writing style to develop first draft technical documents
- Willingness to solicit and accept critique of work products
- Strong project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent analytical, concise writing, and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills, and experience with Power Point
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Knowledge of building and manufacturing industries and understanding of green building product development opportunities preferred
- Research and writing experience
- 2-3 years as a Program Manager or Project Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
How to ApplyPlease email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. You can also view a PDF of this job announcement via this link.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405