Full-Time Landscaper / Gardener
PROFESSIONAL GARDENERS WANTED. This full time position is physically demanding and mentally challenging! We are dedicated to ORGANIC gardening and specialize in high-end residential garden design, installation and maintenance with a focus on plants. We have great clients who appreciate our work.
Benefits: medical reimbursement, accrued paid time off, participation in OregonSaves, opportunity for bonuses, financial support for industry education.
We require at least 1 year experience of garden maintenance and plant installation and the following qualifications:
1. Tree, shrub, perennial and annual plant identification and pruning.
2. Pest/disease identification and organic treatment.
3. General knowledge of irrigation system operation and repair.
4. Have experience operate gas-powered shears, string trimmer and back pack blower.
5. Physically fit, comfortable working on a 10′ ladder, easily lift 50 lbs or more.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English, pass criminal history check, plant identification and pruning test.
7. Valid Oregon driver’s license, clean driving record and have a dependable vehicle.
We work full time through the winter so good rain gear is essential. Schedule is Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.