Full-Time Landscaper / Gardener
Are you interested in a career in landscaping? Want your work to make a difference? Join our team of professional gardeners. This full time position is mentally challenging and always interesting! We are dedicated to ORGANIC gardening and specialize in high-end residential garden design, installation and maintenance with a focus on plants. This is not a mow and blow crew.
Benefits: medical reimbursement, accrued paid time off, participation in OregonSaves, opportunity for bonuses, financial support for industry education and working with like-minded plant lovers.
The job requires at least 1 year experience and the following qualifications:
1. Tree, shrub, perennial and annual plant identification and pruning.
2. Pest/disease identification and organic treatment.
3. General knowledge of irrigation system operation and repair.
4. Have experience operate gas-powered shears, string trimmer and back pack blower.
5. Physically fit, comfortable working on a 10′ ladder, easily lift 50 lbs or more.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English, pass criminal history check, plant identification and pruning test.
7. Valid Oregon driver’s license, clean driving record and have a dependable vehicle.
Regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we have implemented strict safety measures at our shop and on the job site. We work full time through the winter so good rain gear is essential. We have great clients who appreciate our work. Schedule is Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. $17 – $23/hour based on experience. Send resume and references to email address shown.