Full-Time Land Agent/Acquisition (Midwest)
Land Agent/Acquisition Job Posting
PRC Wind is committed to developing renewable energy projects. Since 1997, the company has developed more than 2,300 megawatts of utility scale wind generation. Based in Minnesota, the company has substantial depth of experience providing consulting services to clients throughout the phases of renewable energy development.
PRC is as committed to developing a positive employee experience, as we are renewable energy. We are a Minneapolis based wind energy company seeking individuals to provide site acquisition expertise for company wind projects in the Midwest Region. If you’re passionate about renewable energy, enjoy the challenge of building positive relationships, leveraging your collaboration and communication skills, and love working with a great team, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with landowners to negotiate and obtain executed leases for renewable energy projects
- Build relationships with and educate landowners and communities on the benefits of wind energy
- Develop a strategy for community adoption of the renewable energy project
- Coordinate meetings with landowners and/or community leaders
- Ongoing communication and accountability with key personnel
- Produce and maintain accurate landowner contact records
- Provide guidance for contract land agents and local project staff on project deliverables, as needed
- Work independently and collaboratively in an ever changing, deadline driven environment
- 90% travel
- Strong listening and communication skills for interaction with a wide variety of people
- Sales experience
- Basic computer skills
- Must have a valid drivers license and safe driving record
- Possess eagerness to learn & take initiative
- Ability to read & understand legal documents
- Ability to read & understand various types of maps
- Farming community experience/knowledge
- Real estate knowledge/experience
- Sales or service industry experience
Up to $85,000/year dependent on experience
Will consider Independent Contractor applicants.
How to ApplyEmail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405