Internship Interns (virtually-based) for Climate Change Startup
Planet Cents, is a world-scale climate change reversal startup.
Flexible, virtual, project-based, and unpaid. No time commitment. Gain experience and maybe benefit from business and personal development coaching.
● Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
● Utmost integrity and work ethic!
● Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline and motivation
● Proficiency in English, (written, verbal, listening) (Critical!)
● STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
● Adherence to deadlines
● RESPONSIVENESS & SENSE OF URGENCY!
● COMMITMENT to the internship – NO FLAKES!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE, DO NOT APPLY!!
Skills needed vary, and some needed skills include:
● Market research – (LOTS!) mostly online; some offline
● Legal – Specifically corporate finance & securities
● Finance – Pricing research, analysis, modeling, and projections
● Graphic design
● Social media marketing
● Video production
How to ApplyIf interested, connect with and message Leslie Sheridan on Linkedin, with the word “Intern” at the top of your message, your KEY SKILLS, (from above,) specifically where you saw this post, and attach your resume. DO NOT send paragraphs!
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405