Full-Time Fellowship: China and Global Passenger Vehicle Program (Washington, D.C. or San Francisco, CA)
The ICCT seeks a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to contribute primarily to research projects on global passenger vehicle and electric vehicle policies, and passenger vehicle technology in China. Representative work can be seen on the ICCT’s passenger vehicle and electric vehicle program pages. The length of the fellowship is negotiable (from 6 to 9 months) and also depends on the individual’s legal working permit to work in the U.S.
- Track and summarize passenger vehicle fuel efficiency/GHG policies and electric vehicle efficiency regulations globally;
- Analyze the best practices of vehicle-related fiscal policies, collect and critically assess fiscal policies in Asian countries;
- Compile and clean up datasets of passenger vehicle technologies in China and analyze vehicle technology trend;
- Facilitate communication and support to develop new relations with stakeholders (industry, policymakers, etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in engineering, environmental science or policies, economics or statistics, or related disciplines, or comparable work experience;
- Demonstrated interest in energy efficiency, vehicle technology, air quality, or related topics; familiarity with environmental and energy challenges in the transportation sector preferred;
- Excellent and demonstrated quantitative, analytical, and research skills;
- Excellent programming skills with Advanced Excel, Python/R/Matlab and interest in learning new software tools;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese, and strong ability in spoken and written English.
This is a full-time, temporary position (40 hours/week) from 6 to 9 months. It includes health insurance. Monthly salary will depend on experience. The position will be based in the ICCT’s San Francisco or Washington, D.C. office. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for the full duration of the fellowship. ICCT does not offer sponsorship for this position.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, a short writing sample in English and in Chinese (no more than 10 pages each), and contact information for three professional contacts (all documents as attachments). Please state your preference for the San Francisco or Washington, D.C. office to email@example.com with a subject line of either “China/Global PV Fellow – San Francisco” or “China/Global PV Fellow - Washington, D.C.” Please state your ideal start date and fellowship duration. No calls, no follow-up emails, and no recruiters, please. Equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405