Part-Time Executive Director
General: The part-time Executive Director provides leadership and assistance in support of achievement of the mission of the organization. Organizational priorities can include the following.
- Facilitates informational events and programs, including the BVA Summer Harvest Festival.
- Supports the board in fund-raising, grant writing and membership.
- Represents the organization to the public.
- Assists the board in developing policies and procedures that are required by law or regulation or best practices.
- Assists the board in management of the organization website.
- Communicates regularly with the board including by attending board meetings.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and at least one year of experience in an administrative/management role. Experience working for a not-for-profit entity is preferred. Residence in Butternut Valley watershed is preferred.