Part-Time Executive Assistant
One Small Planet Executive Assistant Job Description
One Small Planet is searching for a highly capable Executive Assistant in the Boulder/Denver area. Interested? Please fully read the description before applying.
About One Small Planet
One Small Planet is a emerging organization which envisions a world where the value of Mother Earth is at the forefront of our capital system. One Small Planet works to incentivize the symbiosis of living systems and financial systems, further unifying humans and nature.
Who You Will be Assisting
- Emerging leader working across landscapes such as sustainability in finance, regenerative agriculture and natural systems, and various social causes.
- Balancing a mix of professional and philanthropic work along with personal enjoyment and reflective practice.
- Is looking for someone to be a confidential support, keeping his personal and work life organized and obligations on track.
- Have experience working with high-level executives who expect excellence
- Shine in written and verbal professional communication
- Have at least 5 years assistant (or other applicable) experience
- Are competent in the following programs: Microsoft Office/Teams, Google Suite, and Asana or others like it.
- Are able to work both remotely and in the office of the client
- Are independent and self-sufficient, but also know when to ask for help or clarification
- Are consistent with follow-up to keep a busy client on track
- Have regular availability with 4 to 5 partial days
- 2-3 days in Pearl street office per week.
- Work well in a team and enjoy supporting others
- Have a high attention to detail and a low ego
- Are flexible, enjoyable to be around, discerning, and naturally organized
- Are aligned with the mission and vision of One Small Planet described above
- Live in Denver/Boulder or the surrounding area
- Calendar scheduling and management
- Email review and triage
- Weekly review, schedule, and deliverables
- Personal to do lists and tasks
- Track commitments and monitor projects
- Meeting planning/scheduling/logistics
- Using your natural and learned gifts to support client and One Small Planet
The salary is $3,333 monthly (no benefits offered). This is for a part time position (25- 30hrs/week) with the possibility of moving full time with updated salary.
We are looking for someone to be a part of a long term team to accomplish One Small Planet’s mission and vision.Given One Small planet is a burgenouing start up, flexibility, growth, and commitment are expected as One Small Planet finds and creates its place.
If you have read the entire description and are still interested please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EA search – Blue”. We will receive applications until the position is filled.
How to ApplyWhat Now? If you have read the entire description and are still interested please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “EA search - Blue”. The salary is $3,333 monthly (no benefits offered). This is for a part time position (20-30hrs/week) with the possibility of growing to full time. Looking for a long term relationship. We will receive applications until the position is filled.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405