Part-Time Environmental Strategist (Contract)
At Seaborne — we’re building a different kind a sustainability consultancy. We’re a group of people who come from design & development backgrounds, and understand the boots-on-the-ground tradeoffs that a modern internet business needs to make. We build what we’ve come to call “Substantive Sustainability Initiatives” for our clients, by melding a rigorous, science backed reporting process with an eye towards messaging strategy and brand alignment.
→ We work with IoT & hardware products to food startups, DTC goods and SaaS companies, too.
Who we’re looking for:
Right now, we’re looking for an Environmental Strategist to help us continue to build our strategy offering for our clients to join our team on a part-time, contract basis.
This person likely has an Environmental Science (or similarly relevant) background, experience with OpenLCA, Ecoinvent, or other industry standard softwares and methods of carbon accounting. Additionally, this person is comfortable zooming out, developing strategies and settings goals on behalf of our clients, using their natural talent for writing and messaging. They feel at-home preparing & running presentations to win clients over to new thinking and strategies, and they’re capable of zooming in on the smallest details while simultaneously addressing a big picture vision.
The person we’re looking for is happy, relaxed and easy to get along with. They’re flexible on anything except conceits that will lower their usually outstanding work quality. They work “smart”, by carefully managing their workflow and staggering dependencies intelligently.
🔑 Key Technology Competencies:
- Experience with LCA studies, Carbon Foot Printing, and other similar science backed reporting methodologies
- Experience with OpenLCA, Ecoinvent, or other such databases and reporting tools
- • Excellent analytical and data management skills
- A knack for writing persuasive prose
- Comfort building and running presentations to win clients over to key strategic ideas
- A keen interest and experience navigating the sustainability space
💪 Nice to Have Competencies:
- Graphic/Web Design skills
- Brand Strategy experience
- DTC Operations or a Supply Chain related background
How to ApplyPlease apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Part Time Environmental Strategist
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405