Full-Time Electric Vehicle Associate Researcher
The ICCT seeks a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic Associate Researcher to contribute to a wide range of research on electric vehicle technology, charging infrastructure, and policies. Representative work can be seen at this link to the ICCT’s electric vehicle page. We hope to fill a position either in our San Francisco, California, or Washington, D.C., office as soon as possible.
- Analyze best practices to promote the deployment of electric vehicles, critically assessing the role of regulations, incentives, and charging infrastructure;
- Quantify energy-saving, emission-reduction, and cost implications of electric vehicles;
- Collect data and maintain databases on vehicle technology data;
- Analyze electric vehicle charging infrastructure-related questions;
- Help facilitate policy and technical exchanges for policymakers; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- M.S. or Ph.D. (or Bachelor of Science degree, with 2-4 years relevant experience) in engineering, science, transportation, or related field;
- Demonstrated interest and experience doing technical analysis and writing reports related to electric vehicle technology, vehicle policy, and charging infrastructure;
- Excellent demonstrated skills in data collection, research, analytical methods, and drawing conclusions from analytical research;
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills, both written and verbal, plus reading and writing proficiency in a second language strongly preferred;
- Superior proficiency with MS Office and other research software; and
- Great organization and collaboration skills, combined with flexibility and a positive attitude.
This is a full-time position and is located in our San Francisco or Washington, D.C. office. We offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package, including group health, a 401(k) with 7% matching contribution, transportation subsidy, and other benefits.
The ICCT is a non-profit international research organization that supports the effective design and implementation of policies to address the impacts of the global transportation sector on climate change and public health. Our organization achieves this by providing high quality and timely data-driven research to public officials at all levels of government, as well as to civil society and the media. The ICCT has offices in Washington DC, San Francisco, Berlin, and Beijing. The ICCT offers a mission-driven and culturally diverse workplace where intelligence, flexibility, transparency, and good humor are highly valued. Learn more about us at www.theicct.org.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a cover letter, resume, any salary requirement, two relevant technical research reports primarily written by applicant (links to other applicable reports within your resume are also welcome), contact information for three professional contacts (all documents as attachments). Please state your preference for the San Francisco or Washington DC office to email@example.com with a subject line of either “EV Associate – San Francisco” or “EV Associate - Washington DC”. Please state your ideal start date. No calls, no follow-up emails, and no recruiters, please. Equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405