Full-Time Ecospirituality Project Outreach Coordinator
Come join the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration mission and ministry. We are seeking a person with a love of Earth and a Franciscan heart to serve as the Ecospirituality Project Outreach Coordinator.
If you have:
- B.S. in Horticulture and/or Education,
- Understanding of Franciscan Stewardship and core values and a willingness to learn and teach others about “care for creation”,
- Prior experience with organic gardening, greenhouse and orchard practices and
- Demonstrated collaborative managerial/leadership abilities in supervising, planning, organizing, administration and community relations
then you might be the person we are looking for to fill this full-time (30-40 hours per week) position based near La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Manage the acre FSPA organic garden, greenhouse and orchard
- Recruit, train and supervise volunteers, service groups and undergraduate interns for garden/greenhouse work and research projects
- Lead tours for groups as requested
- Do presentations, workshops, etc. to help others learn about organic gardening, greenhouse and orchard practices, FSPA Land Ethics, etc.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Full-time benefit package available.