Full-Time Digital Production and Analytics Associate
Who We Are:
Friends of the Earth (FOE) is a national not-for-profit environmental organization that strives for a healthier and more just world. We push for the reforms that are needed. It’s an approach that has worked for five decades to produce important victories that help protect our planet and its people. We’re part of Friends of the Earth International, a federation of groups working in more than 70 countries on today’s most urgent environmental and social issues.
What We Look For: Someone with excellent technical aptitude who can troubleshoot technical problems in Engaging Networks. We’re looking for someone who pays exceptional attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. An innovative thinker who can find solutions to complex problems.
Does this sound like you? If so, then this is the position for you. This is a growth position. We want you to succeed and we want to pay you a competitive wage that is in line with your experience. The range for this full-time remote role is $50,000-$55,000. Offers are determined based on relevant skills and experience required for the position.
What the Role Needs
Exceptional Attention to Detail: You take responsibility to make sure all final products are polished. This can mean: No typos, grammatical errors, or technical issues; correct email and landing page templates used email targeting set up perfectly; no errors in analyzing test results. You will maintain reports to monitor email, website and SMS performance, report to the Digital Membership team on email, website and SMS test results, implement tests of new digital fundraising tactics, and track and submit public comments and petition signatures to support campaign goals.
Highly flexible: You can adapt to the constantly changing internal and external environment. You push work forward through obstacles and adapt quickly as things change. You stay on top of a very high-volume, fast-moving workload.
Social Justice and Racial Equity Lens: You build authentic relationships across lines of difference, such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, class, ability, gender identity, citizenship status, or other identities. Follows through on commitments.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, fundraising, and/or web development.
- Ability to juggle many time-sensitive projects with overlapping deadlines, with nothing slipping through the cracks.
- Superb attention to detail
- Aptitude for solving technical problems.
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. FOE does not sponsor any employment related visas.
- Experience with Engaging Networks CRM or another CRM/email marketing platform.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
Perks & Benefits:
Friends of the Earth is committed to providing benefits that will take care of you. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- 37.5-hour work week
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage (80% for eligible dependents)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Matching effective Day 1 (3% match)
- Generous Leave (Vacation-minimum 2 weeks to start, 12 Holidays, Sick, Parental, Sabbatical and More)
- Education Reimbursement and Employee Assistance Program
Friends of the Earth is an equal opportunity employer who encourages applications from women, people of color and other members of underrepresented groups who will contribute to the diversity of its staff.