Full-Time Digital Coordinator
Position Type: 1.0 FTE. Exempt.
Start date: Position will be open until filled.
Reports to: Director of Communications
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing our website, CEH.org, and keeping the information on the site current.
- Strategize on creation and dissemination of communications collateral
- Manage, produce, and track online communications, including email blasts and advocacy communications issued to the organization’s email supporters.
- Assist in managing the organization’s social media by creating graphics and short videos
- Implement marketing and branding strategies.
- Conceptualize, create, and produce graphics and visual content for social media, website, email blasts/action alerts, webinars, invitations, promotional and event materials, some print and digital collateral, social media, blog posts, etc.
- Prepare data that clarify the effectiveness of online campaigns/actions and social media. Track and report on these data points.
- Troubleshoot basic HTML/CSS issues in website and email templates.
- Manage, maintain, segment, and track email supporter database.
- Assist in writing drafts of email communications to members, webpages, blog articles, and social media, and work with staff and allies to select topics, targets, actions, and all essential details as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Director of Communications on Editorial Calendar, including schedule of email alerts, blog posts, online collateral such as fact sheets and reports, etc.
- Collaborate with the Development team on online CEH publications and print collateral.
Other duties as assigned.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two years communications and online media management experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Ability to communicate productively and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a successful team
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products, Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to excel in and contribute to a collegial and friendly working environment.
- Strong commitment to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) values.
What to expect from us
- Salary range: $54-58,000, commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits, including 401k match (up to 5% of salary), health insurance, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- A team with a sense of justice and a sense of humor
- A low-ego, high-performance culture and flexible work environment
Working Conditions and Job Setting
- Physical ability to type and use computer is essential
- Infrequent periodic lifting of up to 20 pounds is required
- Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. (Oakland, CA preferred)
How to ApplyGetting this Job Write/gather the following materials and send in a single PDF:
- Cover letter
- Short writing sample (two pages maximum)
- Name, affiliation, and contact information for three references