Full-Time Customer Support Specialist (Tier II Financials) – Solar
We are looking for a solar industry professional who is passionate about customers and user experience. We delight customers by providing a great product and fantastic support. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be critical to our success by consistently satisfying customer needs and concerns as the frontline of our support-focused business strategy. You will develop expertise in solar financial modeling and a deep knowledge of HelioScope best practices while assisting users as they develop some of the most exciting solar projects around the world. Our ideal candidate is collaborative, curious, a quick learner and a supportive teacher.
- Assist users as they perform financials calculations including utility tariff analysis, interval calculations, and complex financial instruments
- Act as a customer interface for our product team by proactively identifying, testing, and verifying software issues, and synthesizing user feedback into clear issue reports
- Become a subject matter expert for one of the leading tools in the solar industry
- Develop industry-leading customer technical documentation and internal support knowledgebase.
- 2+ years of solar industry experience
- Strong grounding in solar financing, incentives, and utility rate structures
- Proven track record supporting technical products for users ranging from beginner to expert
- Commitment to quality documentation
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to guide the team and our customers
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity that comes with small, fast moving startups
- Able to join us for team-building events in our San Francisco office up to two weeks per quarter (post COVID-19)
We are at the nexus of an incredible amount of value in the solar industry. HelioScope is used by thousands of customers, ranging from mom and pop shops to the most respected solar brands around the world. We have a friendly team plus two office dogs, who would love to welcome another positive personality. If you’re quick witted and excited about the things you do, whether inside or outside of the office, you’ll easily fit in with the group.
How to ApplyApply Here
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405