Full-Time Customer Success Specialist
OpenSolar is a global software organization that develops products to facilitate the deployment and acceleration of clean energy solutions. In essence, OpenSolar is an app for solar installers all over the world to design and sell solar systems. We have an established user base across Australia and USA and we’re growing rapidly in other countries across the globe. OpenSolar was founded in 2017 by global pioneers in solar software.
OpenSolar is headquartered in Sydney, Australia where the core development team is based. Additional development hubs are located in California and the UK. OpenSolar is an innovative organization, supported by technology investors in the US with affiliation to some of the largest global software platforms.
The Pro Experience Specialist role is a full-time permanent position. The role will be based in the USA Eastern Time Zone and will be a remote work position.
The primary objective of the role is to provide support to ProUsers of the OpenSolar software platform, and help drive the growth of new ProUsers through sales calls and targeted email campaigns. Strong performance in first-level support to ProUsers is the key success criteria for this role. The candidate is expected to position OpenSolar well externally and develop marketing initiatives to promote the brand and drive ProUser growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide direct training and support (web-based) for ProUsers of the OpenSolar platform.
- Conduct sales calls with new ProUsers of OpenSolar to manage successful onboarding, implementation & support.
- Create and update the library of help center resources to support a rapidly growing user base.
- Report on key metrics to drive success in ProUser support and in the development of strategies to scale.
- Work with the global support and training team to share best practices and create a virtual team community.
- Document user feedback for product solutions, working directly with the OpenSolar development team.
- Plan and execute agreed marketing activities to promote the brand and drive ProUser growth.
What you’ll need:
- Have a genuine passion for helping ProUsers succeed through software training & support.
- Excellent customer facing skills – good listener, flexible customer service style with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and analyze large datasets.
- Introductory marketing skills (experience with Mailchimp, HubSpot, and Zendesk preferred).
- Highly organized, good time-management and structured in your work style.
- High attention to detail and a passion for problem solving.
- The desire to positively contribute to shaping organizational culture and be part of a diverse team.
- Spanish speaking.
- A passion for the environment and scaling clean energy!
What we bring:
- A contemporary organizational culture with an amazing global team.
- A fast-paced work environment with leading technology solutions.
- An opportunity to be part of the clean energy movement, creating a lasting impact on the world.
How to ApplyIf you possess all of the requisite skills and would like to join our fast paced organization, please apply with your latest resume: email@example.com. Interviewing now for an immediate start.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405