Full-Time Community Climate Fund Director
RegenAll is looking for a creative problem solver to lead the development of our Community Climate Fund in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
The Fund is an innovative approach to catalyzing climate action projects at the local level. RegenAll will gather financial resources from the sale of carbon offsets to local households and businesses – coupled with grants from government agencies and donors – to support carbon mitigation projects in our community. Mitigation projects will include home energy retrofits, solar power installations, and regenerative farming practices. By localizing the carbon offset model, we plan to cut project verification costs, establish confidence in climate solutions, and galvanize public support for climate action.
The Director will have the opportunity to shape the evolution and vision of the Fund and will have considerable autonomy over their schedule and strategy. The Director will work closely with RegenAll’s core team, including our Executive Director and Chief Climate Strategist.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, creative individual who wants to lead impactful, innovative work tackling climate change.
- Develop community partnerships to recruit clients for carbon mitigation projects, including property owners for home energy retrofits.
- Develop marketing strategies to raise carbon offset revenues from Lancaster households and residents.
- Contribute to communication and marketing materials.
- Help write grants and grow resources from agency and foundation partners.
- Contribute to oversight and implementation of mitigation projects and Fund resources.
- Leadership experience in a marketing, communications, or environmental education role.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Familiarity with climate change science and mitigation solutions.
- Experience with grant writing and grant administration.
- Residency in Lancaster County, PA, or willingness to relocate.
- Community and professional connections with organizations and businesses in Lancaster County.
- Comfortable working remotely, with regular in-person meetings with staff, clients, and partners.
RegenAll unites communities to identify and implement local climate solutions that not only protect our shared resources, but that help our families and economy thrive. Bringing together urban and rural stakeholders, RegenAll analyzes community greenhouse gas emissions, identifies place-based solutions, and examines the economic impacts to create a roadmap for policy, individual action, and community engagement. RegenAll also creates opportunities to invest in community climate solutions with local offset markets. With RegenAll, there is a role for everyone to play in securing an economically-thriving, climate-resilient future. Learn more at RegenAll.org.
RegenAll is an equal opportunity employer.