Internship Clean Energy Advocate Internship
As a Community Energy Advocate you will leverage your personal and professional contacts to inspire others to sign up for local solar projects. These projects directly lower carbon emissions and because this is an official state program, everyone who signs up saves money, guaranteed.
- Complete Common Energy’s Engagement Training and become an expert in clean energy and community solar, learning from some of the country’s top sustainability leaders
- Reach out to your personal network to explain how community solar works and enroll people in free, local, community solar projects!
- Lower pollution and emissions in your community, and save people money
- Participate in local Common Energy events (virtually or if possible, in person)
- Become part of a broader community of climate activists and sustainability professionals
- Contribute to a fun, positive Team environment!
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are passionate about clean energy and driving positive impact in your community!
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and love inspiring others to act
- You are results-driven and want to work to mitigate global climate change
- You are able to work remotely (this requires internet access for presenting over video call!)
- You have contacts you can reach out to in a region where we operate (upstate NY, MD, ME, southern MN, IL, and the Boston area).
- Guaranteed hourly compensation for each outreach meeting, regardless of the outcome
- Additional compensation for each person you enroll in community solar
- Additional opportunities to earn scholarships, loan forgiveness, or donations to approved non-profits of your choice
How to ApplyLearn more, and apply: https://www.commonenergy.us/impact-team
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405