Full-Time Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Why 2020 ENGINEERING?
2020 takes pride in simple and creative ideas to provide environmentally friendly, economical, and aesthetically pleasing designs. 2020 applies a hands-on and thoughtful approach to every project, working closely with the project team to meet project goals.
At 2020 you will:
- Work with leading green building architects and developers on a variety of unique projects
- Gain broad land development experience including residential, commercial, recreational, educational, healthcare, and municipal
- Be an innovator in the application of water reuse, rainwater harvesting, composting, material recycling, and other deep green design methods
- Work alongside an industry pioneer and experts in low impact designs and green building
- Enjoy dockside office amenities overlooking Bellingham Bay
- Make a difference working on 2020 projects like these
We are actively accepting applications for the following position
Project Engineer / Project Manager
Qualifications and Preferred Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required
- PE registration or EIT certification required
- 4+ years professional civil engineering experience preferred
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience required
- Experience and/or interest in designing water, wastewater, water reuse, LID stormwater, roadways, and other civil-related infrastructure and utilities.
- Experience and/or interest with green building designs on sustainable projects that meet LEED, Built Green, Living Building Challenge, and Net Zero criteria.
- Interest in or experience with urban agriculture and/or other sustainable food systems is a plus.
In this role, we will count on you to:
- Work with clients to provide consistent excellence in communication and task results
- Prepare conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses
- Provide detailed engineering reports and supporting documents
- Create construction drawings, specifications, and cost estimates
- Provide general civil engineering design
- Oversee active project task time and expense budgets using in house software
- Assist with new project proposals for clients, by task and budget
Competitive salary and bonus program
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision Care
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing Compensation
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405