Part-Time Career Growth & Social Impact Fellowship — Join from anywhere
Apply to our career acceleration program to find more purpose in your work and make a bigger impact with your career.
The MovingWorlds Institute is for professionals looking to find more purpose in their work and make a positive impact with their careers. The Fellowship program starts with an in-person kickoff weekend, and continues with 6-months of community and personalized support. Whether you’re working full-time or in transition, the Fellowship program will fit around your unique goals and lifestyle.
At our in-person kickoff, you’ll explore your personal and professional drivers, develop skills in design thinking and social entrepreneurship, and meet the other changemakers in your cohort. You’ll leave the weekend with new friends, insights, and an individualized action plan for using the next 6-months to accelerate your social good career.
Throughout the Fellowship — designed to support you regardless of where you are from — you’ll stay engaged with weekly coaching calls, monthly webinars with industry leaders, and case-based learning projects. With additional reading and reflection assignments, you’ll be able to deepen your understanding of social impact frameworks like human-centered design, social entrepreneurship, systems mapping, and more. With the support of coaches, mentors, and your peers, you’ll then apply what you’ve learned in your capstone social impact project that builds on your strengths while challenging you to grow.
By the end of the Fellowship, you’ll have developed the skills, network, and confidence to take your career to the next level. Best of all, even as an alumnus, you’ll be part of an inspiring group of Fellows from around the world supporting each other to create a lifetime of impact!
Over the course of the following 6 months, you will
- Receive ongoing coaching and support.
- Receive mentorship to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions in our online community.
- Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
- Find, plan, and complete a social impact project that builds on your strengths while stretching you to grow
- Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
- Receive guidance on telling your professional story and showcasing your international experience on your resume.
- Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for early- to mid-career professionals who are looking for the best way to contribute to building a better world. If you’ve ever thought your career could be more meaningful and fulfilling, and feel motivated to contribute to the greater good, we’d love to talk to you.