Temporary Associate Analyst
RRS is seeking applications for a full-time, temporary Associate Analyst position in our Ann Arbor, MI office to assist staff consultants and engineers on a variety of projects including research, data entry, solid waste planning, collection system management, and program best practices. The position is for 12-months with potential for full time hire
- Conduct research on project subject matter, data for models, marketplace and market sectors, and emerging technologies
- Assist with client projects while providing innovative and environmentally responsible solutions;
- Assist with memo, report and PowerPoint generation;
- Provide assistance with waste and recycling data analysis, assessment, data entry and management;
- Assist with updating data in company databases; and
- Database and spreadsheet design and data input.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to set work priorities and complete work with minimal supervision;
- Creative problem analysis abilities to solve client multi-dimensional problems and projects;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven research experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience in ArcGIS and AutoCad preferred, but not necessary.
- A completed two-year or four year degree in education, economics, natural resources, environmental sciences, environmental policy, engineering, business administration or related field completed is required. Four-year degree in education, economics, natural resources, environmental sciences, environmental policy, engineering, business administration or related field is preferred.
- Two years working experience in an environmentally related field is preferred, but not necessary.
Pay Range: $18 – $22 per hour depending on experience and qualifications. Relocation assistance may apply. RRS is an equal opportunity employer.