Temporary Associate Analyst
RRS is seeking applications for a full-time, temporary Associate Analyst position in our Ann Arbor, MI office to assist staff consultants and engineers on a variety of projects including research, data entry, solid waste planning, collection system management, and program best practices. The position is for 12-months with potential for full time hire
- Conduct research on project subject matter, data for models, marketplace and market sectors, and emerging technologies
- Assist with client projects while providing innovative and environmentally responsible solutions;
- Assist with memo, report and PowerPoint generation;
- Provide assistance with waste and recycling data analysis, assessment, data entry and management;
- Assist with updating data in company databases; and
- Database and spreadsheet design and data input.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to set work priorities and complete work with minimal supervision;
- Creative problem analysis abilities to solve client multi-dimensional problems and projects;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven research experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience in ArcGIS and AutoCad preferred, but not necessary.
- A completed two-year or four year degree in education, economics, natural resources, environmental sciences, environmental policy, engineering, business administration or related field completed is required. Four-year degree in education, economics, natural resources, environmental sciences, environmental policy, engineering, business administration or related field is preferred.
- Two years working experience in an environmentally related field is preferred, but not necessary.
Pay Range: $18 – $22 per hour depending on experience and qualifications. Relocation assistance may apply. RRS is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and list of references. Cover letters should address the candidate’s professional goals and interests, ability to meet key and minimal qualifications (as described above) as well as their experience and interest in this position. Please submit all materials to Elizabeth Hughes Bowden at RRS. RRS Attn: Elizabeth Hughes Bowden, Team Resource Director 416 Longshore Drive Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405