Full-Time Arborist Climber
- Perform all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader
- Demonstrate high safety standards, sound tree risk assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, proper application of approved knots, proper climbing techniques and procedures, proper pruning and small removal skills, and proper rigging skills
- Learn, understand, and adhere to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
- At least 1 year of climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
How to ApplyClick here to apply online.
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405