Full-Time Admissions Coordinator (Seattle)
The Graduate Admissions Coordinator will be the primary public facing contact for admissions and recruiting inquires based in Seattle and will collaborate with the admissions team in both Seattle and San Francisco to meet department goals. The coordinator will provide accurate program information, represent PGS at local and national recruiting events, maintain relationships, and accurately collect and report lead data. The coordinator will be responsible for developing recruiting initiatives and supporting applicants through the enrollment process. They will report to the Director of Admissions, this person will also be required to support additional departments as necessary – to ensure a positive full-cycle experience for prospective students, applicants, students, and alumni.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Community and relationship building focused
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills
- Creative and frugal
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter and confident decision maker
- Ability to work cross-functionally with faculty and staff with excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for the school’s mission and student success
- Time management wizard and task executor
- Ability to work independently and as an active team player
- Required to stay overnight at IslandWood residencies at least one night per month
- A valid driver’s license, ability to travel, work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Experience in higher education and admissions
- Social media and email marketing experience
- Proficient in using data management software to record and track outreach efforts
Experience with hosting and coordinating events
- Master’s Degree
Salary range is commensurate with experience. PGS offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match. Staff my audit degree classes after the first year of employment.
Presidio Graduate School is an equal opportunity employer.