Full-Time US SOLAR MARKETING DIRECTOR
US SOLAR MARKETING DIRECTOR
The US SOLAR MARKETING DIRECTOR will lead an award winning solar | renewable energy company that is tackling the world’s energy challenges. Their global community works passionately to bring smarter solar energy solutions to the world, ranging from modules to balance of systems to full power plants for their partners.
Improving the lives of people around the globe is a critical mission and this company is equally dedicated to their employees. We are looking for the BEST innovative and creative US Marketing Director to join the team. You will need to have a knowledge base of product and technical understanding to be successful in this position.
The US Marketing Director will have the opportunity to work directly with the US President. Their goal will be to continue to lead the conversation as the #1 PV Modular provider in the local market, continuously improve sales and marketing performance through making and implementing marketing strategies. Their principle focus will be on higher quality for lower cost.
- As US head of marketing, define, develop, and oversee deployment of short-term and long-term US marketing strategies.
- Identify, target, and deliver distinctive value propositions and generate sustained above-market sales growth.
- Directly establish, define, and monitor the execution of US marketing strategies, product portfolios, and life cycles, marketing communications.
- To ensure the continuous growth of local market share and revenue.
- Build, lead, and coach the US marketing team in all marketing related activities.
- Responsible for team development, structure, and succession planning.
- Direct strategy and operation of US technical services.
- Lead tech service team so as to provide best tech support to all pre-sale and after-sales activities, customer issues and warranty claims.
- Participate in US seminars, conventions to proactively explore insights, trends, observations, influences that have an impact on the industry, company’s customers, and brands to create actionable market segmentation systems and strategies to grow the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, and Communications.
- 6-8 years of marketing experience in multinational companies, 3+ years of this experience in a managerial role in the Solar industry.
- Familiar with strategic sales and commercial retail business models.
- Strong leadership skills. Strong decision maker.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written word.
- Exceptional communicator, both spoken and written word.
- A profound technical background that can translate into the marketing message.
- Knowledgeable of local market and customer needs analysis.
- Adaptable to a fast-speed work environment.
- Lead with a passion for your work.
- Motivate and influence your colleagues and team members.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Frequent travel to industry shows, local conferences.
We are excited to speak with you to explore this opportunity if you have the qualifications above for this position and presently live in the San Francisco Bay area. We are Hiring Immediately.
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity, and Healthcare benefits provided.
This position became open because the previous person received a promotion within the company. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be considered for an Award-Winning | International | Global company. I look forward to hearing from you. With Gratitude, Carol Ann Wentworth, CEO, Wentworth Executive Recruiting.