Full-Time WEST COAST SOLAR SALES MANAGER
WEST COAST SOLAR SALES MANAGER
Award Winning Solar Company in San Francisco has retained Wentworth Executive Recruiting to secure an exceptional West Coast Solar Sales Manager to continue to build the companies brand on the West Coast of California. The culture of this company has a strong infrastructure that will support your mission and goals as a rock star sales manager. You will have the unique opportunity to work with a talented group of individuals that are passionate about the solar vertical and that have made a huge impact in the renewable energy space.
You will have the opportunity to play a critical role in a fast paced team of remotely located sales professionals. The right candidate will be the ‘glue’ connecting and aggregating the efforts of a national sales organization. This person will also play a pivotal role in interfacing with our global manufacturing organization. This position is a remote position for someone who presently lives in either Southern or Northern, CA and has a strong network to draw from. (Competitve base +100% Commission).
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the CA and NV area, and providing strong service to new and existing accounts.
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Manage entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
- Coordinate with Sales Support Office to ensure availability and timely delivery of modules, and to advise customers of stock status.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyze and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend.
- Ensure effective reporting of all activities under of the managed accounts to the Regional Sales Director
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and company’s organization to ensure a long-term business partnership.
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences.
- Handle Logistic, Financial, Quality, and Pre and After Sales issues for shipments made to customers, including coordination of documents such as Letters of Credit, Performa Invoices, Bill of Lading, shipped product information data etc.
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements.
- Minimum 4-5 years previous experience within similar role at an international company, preferably in solar and renewable energy industry
- This role is home based in CA Area, reporting to the Regional Sales Director.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to influence peers.
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, quick thinker, proactive, and passionate about customer satisfaction
- Experience with SalesForce.com desirable
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Competency in Internet navigation, the use of Webmail and Oracle CRM
How to ApplyIf you feel you have the skill set and are aligned with the conversation in this job summary, I would like to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter highlighting your sales numbers and quota related to the West Coast Solar Manager position. What are your accomplishments in this area and why do you enjoy this vertical of sales. Along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, .co) We are interviewing the week of August 17 and hiring immediately! If you are going to be in town (San Francisco for the Intersolar Conference on July 11, 12, 13th) be sure to let me know so I can meet you in person, if our schedules align, to say hello! With gratitude, Carol Ann Wentworth, CEO, Wentworth Executive Recruiting
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405