Full-Time Sustainable Design Consultant
We are hiring a motivated, creative, and experienced LEED Project Coordinator with excellent technical, project management, and written & verbal communication skills. We are looking for an individual with a strong commitment to sustainability, customer service and a responsible work ethic.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate certification of LEED (and other rating systems) for commercial buildings, working directly with clients, consulting engineers, architects, contractors and their representatives
- Prepare LEED documentation, review building designs for LEED requirements
- Perform site inspections to assist contractor and ensure LEED requirements are being met
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in commercial building design field
- 3+ years of experience with LEED rating systems (experience with other rating systems is a plus)
- LEED BC+C professional accreditation
- Strong practical background with commercial buildings
- Competency with Microsoft Office products
Group14 Engineering is a Denver-based consulting firm committed to inspiring better buildings.
Founded in 1993, Group14 Engineering provides building energy analysis, energy master planning, greenhouse gas analysis, commissioning, and sustainable rating system services (LEED, Enterprise Green Communities, Green Globes, WELL). We help clients navigate a wide range of issues to achieve their sustainability goals. Our office culture is one that promotes great work while maintaining a work-life balance. Our LEED Platinum office is located just outside of downtown Denver in the historic Uptown neighborhood.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Please include the following in your correspondence:
- A cover letter that includes:
- An overview of your key strengths, both professionally and personally.
- A description of your activities in the sustainable green building movement.
- The reasons you feel you’re a great addition to the Group14 team.
- Your resume
- Any additional information you feel is beneficial in our understanding of you and your work