Full-Time Solar Project Development Manager
Founded in 2013, ET Capital is a US subsidiary of global leading solar power plant solution provider. ET Capital is engaged in project development, project finance, EPC management, and asset sales in the USA. .
Because of our need for business expansion and market development, ET Capital is looking for an experienced project development expert to join us.
- Develop and implement a plan to aggregate a large pipeline of PV solar + storage projects in North American;
- Conduct market analysis and identify new markets to develop solar + storage projects
- Lead power marketing efforts to secure PPA with utility or corporate entities
- Perform economic and risk analysis of solar or solar + storage power plant projects;
- Network with customers, designers, engineers, in-house estimating department, subcontractors and suppliers;
- Lead the overall coordination of the development steps and requirements for all projects including land acquisition, permitting, and regulatory compliance;
- Lead the preparation of tender documents and proposals for PV project bids – both within the government’s formal program and with commercial entities interested in solar + storage power;
- Manage negotiations with proposal partners and counter parties;
- Identify, negotiate with, and engage local and regional development partners, meanwhile support third party development activities;
- Set up, in cooperation with other departments, financial models, calculate project economics, and document the development status of projects;
- Support the Business Development team in internal approval process and presentation to investment committees;
- Collaborate on other business development opportunities at a regional level as required;
- Liaise with other local and international teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 Years of experience with solar or wind project development, bid analysis, budgeting,;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong contractual and negotiations experience as well as creativity for deal making;
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic;
- Multi-tasking and stay focused on the big picture while addressing daily issues.
- Work authorization in USA is required
- Office location is Pleasanton, California
We offer competitive salary and benefit package; including health, dental, life, disability, vision insurances; and 401K with company matching.
Please send your resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ET Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.