Full-Time Software Developers and Rancher Success Leads
PastureMap’s mission is to empower farmers and ranchers to become more profitable while building healthy grasslands and a better food system. Since launching in 2016, we have built a user community of 5000+ farmers and ranchers in 26 countries.
Our mobile platform helps ranch teams keep grazing and animal records in the field. Our analytics combine their records with soil and rainfall data to help ranch managers make better decisions. We are also building the information backbone of a better meat supply chain. Our platform enables full lifetime grazing and health history for each animal.
- CEO Christine Su is a Stanford MBA who worked at McKinsey, KKR, and on farms on four continents
- CTO George Lee is an MIT PhD in CS and Berkeley EECS alum, former engineering team manager at Twitter and Google’s analytics division, won the 2015 USDA Microsoft Challenge for mobile apps for farmers
- Social impact investment and fellowships from Echoing Green, the Mulago Foundation, SV2, and the Westly Foundation
- Senior Software Developer – Android Full Stack
- Inside Sales and Rancher Success Lead
- Rancher Success Intern (full- and part-time)