Full-Time Senior Client Operations Specialist
Making a World of Difference – At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
As an embedded employee in the Client organization, this role is responsible for supporting Ecova clients in reaching their resource management goals by improving operations and leveraging Ecova information and knowledge through a consultative approach to service delivery. This role performs a number of duties across multiple services, as determined by the custom scope of each client engagement, yet is always responsible for serving as an extension of the client team and a strategic part of the Ecova team managing the client relationship.
- Dedicated to serving a single Client, typically embedded onsite at the Client location
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor to both the Client and Ecova stakeholders, effectively balancing the needs and priorities of all parties
- Serve as a key interface and subject matter expert to Ecova’s internal teams on the client’s organizational goals, pain points, and opportunities
- Act as an extension of the Client’s in-house teams to facilitate operational best practices and delivery of Ecova services.
- Effectively resolve client issues with minimal guidance for a mutually beneficial outcome
- Backup Vertical team members to uphold team goals as needed
- Lead Ecova Vertical teams and others to ensure service level agreements are met
- Coordinate on-time service delivery among multiple Ecova teams as required by the scope of the agreement
- Prepare and present materials to the Client Teams and Executives
- Compile and interpret utility-related energy data and respective databases. Compile standard and customized reports on electric, gas, water, sewer and other utility and energy data.
- Assist with financial accrual, variance, and trending analysis reporting.
- Use analytical abilities to determine and identify trends in expense and usage data.
- Generate situation-specific reports and perform related investigative analysis.
- Provide technical support including training, reporting, and analysis on behalf of internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as the delivery leader for the client in multiple delivery areas, according to the specific scope of work. These areas can include, but are not limited to; Expense and Data Management, Energy Supply Management, Open/Close services, Rebates,
- Budget, Accrual, Tenet Interface, Landlord Maintenance, Third Party Platform Access, Service Failures, Funding Reconciliation, Rate Changes, Bankruptcies, GL Modifications, Energy Performance Reporting, Outlier Investigation, Variance Reporting, etc.
- Lead structured process of analysis, recommendations and pursuit of process improvement within the Client organization and within Ecova to optimize efficiency and value
- Create, manage and deliver to a prioritized delivery action plan in collaboration with the Client and Ecova stakeholders
- Identify and share opportunities for cross sell and up sell of Ecova’s services to the client organization
- BA/BS degree or its equivalent
- May substitute degree for experience
- 3+ years’ of experience in a client facing role with proven ability to anticipate and meet client needs
- 3+ years’ of experience coordinating delivery of services to complex service level agreements
- 4+ years’ of experience supporting complex data management and related processes demonstrated experience in analytical capacities.
- Experience with report design and statistical analysis in a business or corporate environment
- Ability to effectively navigate the client organization in order to establish Ecova’s position as a member of the client team
- Ability to solve complex problems with little guidance
- Ability to lead others through complex problem solving and issue avoidance
- Ability to see trends in data, understand origin of data, and incorporate data into meaningful reports and/or presentations
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets – specifically formulas and pivot tables.
- Must be forward thinking and proactive, to mitigate against problems or issues
- Use of project management skills to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients and internal stakeholders
- Must have excellent written and oral presentation skills with ability to deliver to an executive audience
- Must have strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and ability to learn proprietary software applications
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship.