Full-Time Sales Director
Making a World of Difference – At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing on target accounts. In addition to producing new prospects, the position is responsible for transitioning new clients to our Client Management Team.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying and closing techniques.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for new clients.
- Utilize Ecova resources (Business Development, Solution Engineering, Sales Operations) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business needs and increase level of contact within customer’s organization to allow for selling of new opportunities.
- Effectively advise clients on Ecova services and product offerings.
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients.
- Lead the develop of sales proposals. Enlists the support of sales engineers/specialists, implementation resources, delivery resources, and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFP’s.
- Meet targeted personal New Bookings goals as determined by leadership.
- Participates in the forecasting process and is accountable to the accuracy of the new booking timing.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Client Manager following a successful sales process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
- BS/BA degree in Business Management (marketing/sales/business administration concentration) preferred.
- Minimum of five years of related sales experience, preferably in an energy services, high technology, services, or business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge.
- Requires solid selling and marketing skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organization skills.