Full-Time Landscape Designer
Create CAD landscape design plans and estimates. Assist retail and landscape customers. Oversee and coordinate sites and paperwork for job installations. See more details at www.sunnurseries.com LANDSCAPE DESIGNER: ENTRY LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED
Successful candidates will have a 2-year or 4-year degree in Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design, or similar. Industry experience may be combined with CPH or other certificate programs to satisfy degree requirements. Knowledge of plant material is required, but CAD experience is not necessary.
General Skills required:
• Time Management- Designers arrange their own schedules, balancing responsibilities at the nursery and on-site appointments with customers.
• Listening, verbal, and written communication.
• Organization- Priorities change on a daily basis, particularly during the busiest seasons, and must constantly be reevaluated.
• Flexibility- The ability to accept new tasks and integrate them into current workload is essential.
• Teamwork- To be successful at Sun Nurseries, employees must be able to function as a team.
• Meet with Customers
• Create CAD landscape plans and estimates
• Assist retail and landscape customers, show plans, and create sketches
• Oversee and coordinate paperwork for installations
• Ensure that job sites are properly prepared for installation crews
• Coordinate “stop-bys” to assess health of plants under warranty
• Answer phones
• Represent Sun Nurseries to customers, industry professionals, and the community
• Work as a team with all nursery employees
Benefits include mileage reimbursement, 401k health insurance, education reimbursement, year-round employment, vacation, and overtime pay.
How to ApplyPlease drop off or send resume and work samples: Mail Attn: Billie Paskoski Sun Nurseries 14790 Bushy Park Rd Woodbine, MD 21797 email@example.com
Apply for this Job
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/55772/domains/greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405